Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Introduction to The Wonderful World of Weddings



Hi, my name is Michelle Spies and I own WeddingsbyMichelle.  I have officiated hundreds of weddings over the last several years.

I worked in the medical field for twenty-two years.  After being laid-off, I prayed to God about what He wanted to do in my life and he put in my heart to become and Ordained Minister and start a business.  It was a giant leap of faith, but in 2010 I started my business and thanks be to God, my business has grown each year.


My husband Gene and I have been married since November 2010.  I have four step children and one granddaughter.  I also have three nieces and one nephew.  My husband has worked at Norwood Hills Country Club for over thirty years.



Officiating Weddings is my passion in life and I have some very interesting stories that I can tell.  In my blogs I want readers to find out the hottest trends for weddings, wedding do's and dont's, different venues and vendors for weddings and to share couples love stories.

I would love to hear feedback from you.  Please feel free to leave comments on my blog or you can email me directly at michelle@weddingsbymichelle.net or call 314-704-1092.

Thank you for taking this adventure with me.

Reverend Michelle Spies
















No comments:

Post a Comment